Service PEI is a new government division whose goal is to give all Islanders quality user-centred service delivery. Through partnerships with different areas of government, Service PEI aims to create and improve already-established government services, programs and rebates. By focusing on three different areas of service delivery (Access PEI, Contact PEI and Service Experience), Islanders can receive the services they want in the most convenient way they want.
Who we are:
- A new centre of service excellence, delivering services to Islanders through knowledge, innovation and partnerships
- Service Promise:
- Working together: We promise to put the needs of Islanders first. We promise to make services more accessible to all Islanders. We promise to be responsive to the diverse needs of Islanders. We promise to be passionate and empathetic about meeting the needs of Islanders. We promise to be open and accountable to Islanders.
What we do:
- Build user-centred capacity to enhance quality service
- Provide access to services in the way that Islanders want
- Implement continuous improvement and innovation in how services are delivered
- Better connect citizens to government by providing accessible and convenient access to programs, services and information