Did you know that you can complete services over the phone?
In addition to our online services you can call to complete the following services over the phone:
- Change of Address
- Renew Drivers Licenses
- Renew Voluntary IDs
- Call to book an appointment to apply for PEI Health Cards, join the Patient Registry and sign-up for Maple Virtual Care.
- Marriage License Appointment Bookings (available at Royalty Crossing in Charlottetown and Access PEI Summerside)
- Motor Vehicle Registrations
- Book Free Heat Pump Appointments
- Any Islander who makes under $100,000 a year can call Contact PEI to book an appointment with a Customer Service Representative at any Access PEI location to discuss/apply for the Free Heat Pump Program
- Call to book an appointment with a Property Inquiries Coordinator to discuss building/developing plans. Appointments are available in Charlottetown at 31 Gordon Drive, Access PEI Montague, Access PEI Summerside and Access PEI O'Leary.
- Answer general questions and direct calls to proper departments